Thursday 1 December 2016

[STORY] The Adventure Of Benjin Chapter 1[Comedy]

Chapter 1: The Strange Room!!!



Push push push!!!_

_Madam, you can do this just push.

That's what I was hearing. I was in my room. I was here since 9 months if I didn't miscalculate it. I do eat a lot there but today a strong force is trying to get me out.

Although I don't know how I got in here but I kinda love this place don't wanna come out. being drag by the force I held on by best friend named Placenta.

He has been my friend since the day I found my self in this room because he feeds me a lot. Immediately I held on Placenta, heard a load groan from outside. Though I av been hearing voices but this was louder.

This force is getting stronger than mine, so I left Placenta and saw a little opening so I decided to take a look. I peeped from the opening I saw some strange creatures looking like me but more taller.

They were all in a blue gown and have something like white gloves with them.

Woah!!! I was shocked and ran back inside.

I went again and peeped but this time the opening was a little bit bigger so I put my leg outside and suddenly one of just creatures grabbed my leg.

I was so scared.. Then I was pulled out like a drawer the more the pulling the more groans I hear. I was finally pulled out from my room.

So i started crying. I was carried by one if those creatures and the creature was smiling so heavily.

I was so busy wondering why the creature was smiling. So I decided to take a look at where I came out from.

Gross!! It was from another creatures ASS!!! I fainted.

That's how I came to this new room called EARTH

When I waked up I was wrapped with some clothing I started to wonder why?
Suddenly I heard a voice saying:

Good news man! your wife just gave birth to a bouncing baby boy

I was wondering who is the man, the , wife and the boy?? Suddenly this creature came in and started shouting:

Praise God, at last I have a bouncing baby boy let me see if he can bounce

Hearing that made me shocked and he was coming towards me?? Immediately I stood up and started running.

They were surprised to see me running and I was surprised to see some fainting some shouting for help, some running away from me this made me to stop running.

And I started to ask myself why they are running away and fainting? Before I could know what was happening I was grabbed.

Funny right?? This was how I began my adventure.

I grew up
Now let's skip the baby part and move to when I was 7yrs old *winks*

By this time I had know little things about life but not all. I now know whats good and bad.

Oops sorry for not introducing myself lately. My name is Sunny Benjin and am a boy, my father's' name is Sunny Bunny and he is a man. My mother's name is Sunny witch and she is really a woman. Seeing her you will know what mean *winks*

Don't be surprised about her name, i don't really know her name but I think that's what my dad calls her. WITCH.

I really love my family because we are totally different from other family. Seeing us you will know what I mean. *winks*

Still on the introduction, my father's occupation is a GM (Gateman) at shevron. While my mother sells Okirika at sabo market. She has a joint there.




To be continued..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent

Comments