Wednesday 23 November 2016

[STORY] Let Me Love You Forever! Chapter 1

Chapter 1: The Big Day!



My mum shouted Marcus Marcus wake up!! Its time for you to go to school.

I was still on the warm bed enjoying my sleep not knowing the time has passed 7am. I quickly jumped up and ran to the bathroom, took my bath and start preparing for my first day at my new school Achievers College.

We just relocated to this new area and I had to change my school. Well I know it won't be easy for me though because I will see new faces and meet new life styles. Yikes it won't be easy.

I had finished preparing when my mum came out with her car keys and we went to the garage together. I hopped into the car and she started the car.

I was so worried and just thinking of how my new school will look like. though my mum told me the school is a very unique school but as the saying goes Seeing is believing so until I set my eyes on it, that's when I can believe her stories.

Am just a cool dude that just clocked 17 this year. That's exactly what I was thinking of till we eventually reached the school.

Once I set my eyes on the school, I turned to my mum and smiled meaning that what she said about the school was true.

The school is a very big one and highly decorated with lovely flowers. I was so amazed, then my mum walked me to the principal's office and waved goodbye I waved back and she left.

Then I greeted the principal respectfully then he said how are you and what is your name? I said I am fine and my name is Jonathan Marcus.

He then directed me to my class teacher's office and I followed the directions carefully and landed at his office. His name Thompson James, was the first thing my eyes saw on his table.

I greeted as a loyal student and he said: Oh you are Jonathan Marcus right? I nodded my head and said yes I am. He then said okay let me show you your classroom.

My heart raised when I heard that, but pretended as if nothing happened and followed him.

Finally, we reached the class room and the whole students stood up and greeted the teacher. Then he said : hello everyone meet Jonathan Marcus he is joining us as from today as a student and i want you all to treat him nicely.

They all shouted yes sir and I was offered a sit a the window side. I sat down looking depressed because all eyes were on me. Yikes that exactly what I really don't like.

Then I pretended not looking at them and faced the empty whiteboard. The a teacher entered the class they all stood up and I did also.

The teacher replied our greetings and said it is time for physics. Wow I was so happy and said in my mind that its time to show the rest of the students in the class that am very good in that.

The he wrote physics on the board and the topic was Temperature well the topic was familiar to me so I was expecting questions from him.

He started by defining what heat is and I was enjoying his teaching. Then he threw a question to the students and said who can tell me the instrument used for measuring temperature. I raised up my hand then he pointed at me and said let's hear it from you with boldness I said the instrument used for measuring temperature is Thermometer. Then he ordered the students to clap for me.

They clapped and I was encouraged and I sat down. then he asked another question again I stood up and answered and I was clapped for again.

Then I became so free that all his questions I was the only one answering it. Not that others didn't make atempt to answer but because he loved the way I put and explained it better.

I was so happy the sat down with Smiles around my face. While on my sit a paper bounced on my shoulder and landed on my table. I was shocked then I looked back but didn't see the person that threw it.

Then I faced front and opened the squeezed paper and saw a writing that said DON'T OVER DO IT. I was very scared and frightened...


To Be Continued…


Am so sorry if my writings are not that good, lolz am not yet a good writer.

Please type YES OR NO if you want me to publish the next chapter, Your comments gives me courage to write more. THANKS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent

Comments